DR. EINAR RECKNAGEL
GERMAN ATTORNEY-AT-LAW, PARTNER
Specialist Lawyer for Banking and Capital Market Law
Training as a bank clerk. Studies of law at the universities of Göttingen, Poitiers and Lausanne. 2000 to 2002 research associate at the University of Göttingen at the chair of Prof. Dr. Gerald Spindler. Legal clerkship in Hamburg. PhD with a paper on internet banking in 2004. Since November 2004 with SNB, partner and specialist lawyer for banking and capital market law since 2008.
Dr. Einar Recknagel works for credit institutions, financial service providers and companies in all areas of banking and capital market law. In particular, he advises on structured financing, subordinated loans and property developer financing. In addition, Dr. Einar Recknagel advises banks in court mass proceedings concerning closed participations, structured bonds and revocations and has repeatedly acted in-house for banks in this context. Furthermore, he represents banks and financial service providers in failed real estate investments and in the area of the settlement of loan commitments.
Dr. Einar Recknagel is in charge of the German side of the Export Finance Group of SNB in close co-operation with the SNB offices in Shanghai and Ho Chi Minh City.
Telephone +49 (0)40 - 36 97 96-18 / Telefax +49 (0)40 - 36 20 88
Chilehaus / Entrance C / Burchardstraße 13 / 20095 Hamburg
- Bankrechtliche Vereinigung e.V.
- AG Bank- und Kapitalmarktrecht im DAV
- Alumni des Förderkollegs der Stiftung für die Wissenschaft e.V.
- 2020 „Lastschriftverfahren“ in: Weitnauer, Beck´sches Formularbuch IT-Recht
- 2008 „Legal Aspects of Internet Banking in Germany", in: Schlottmann, Seese, Weinhardt, Handbook on Information Technology in Finance, Dr. Einar Recknagel, Prof. Gerald Spindler
- 2005 „Vertrag und Haftung beim Internet-Banking", Beck