DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER AS WELL AS THE IN-HOUSE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This Data Privacy Statement applies to data processing by:
Controller: SCHULZ NOACK BÄRWINKEL Rechtsanwälte PartmbB (hereinafter referred to as: SNB), Baumwall 7, 20459 Hamburg, Germany, Email: email@example.com, Telephone: +49 (0)40 - 36 97 96 0, Fax: +49 (0)40 - 36 20 88.
The in-house Data Protection Officer of SNB can be reached under the above address or under firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AS WELL AS TYPE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
a) When visiting the website
When calling up our website www.snb-law.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored for a maximum of seven days in a so-called logfile and then automatically erased. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored up to the automated erasure:
- IP address of the enquiring computer (anonymised),
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Securing of a smooth connection build-up of the website,
- Securing of a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Para 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interests result from the above listed purposes for data collection. We will in no case use the collected data for the purpose of drawing inferences about your person.
b) Subscription to our newsletter
If you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. For sending the newsletter the communication of an email address is sufficient.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for instance via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your request for unsubscribing at any time to email@example.com by email.
c) Use of our contact form
For questions of any kind whatsoever we offer you the opportunity to enter into contact with us through a form made available on the website. The statement of a valid email address is necessary for us to know the origin of the enquiry and to be able to answer it. Further information may be disclosed on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is governed by Article 6 Para 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form are erased automatically after the enquiry made by you has been attended to.
3. SHARING OF DATA
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below does not take place.
We share your personal data only with third parties, if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR;
- The sharing in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the purpose of exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding, protectable interest in these data not being shared;
- If there is a legal obligation for sharing the information in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 Sentence 1 lit. c GDPR as well as if
- This is admissible under the applicable law and in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the performance of a contract with you.
The cookie stores information which results in each case in connection with the specifically used device. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In view of the optimisation of the user friendliness of our site we also use temporary cookies which are stored on your device for a certain defined period of time. If you visit our site again, in order to use our services, it is automatically detected that you were on our site before together with the entries and settings you made, so that you do not have to make them once more.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a communication appears whenever a new cookie is set. The full deactivation of cookies may, however, mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. ANALYTICAL TOOLS
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right:
- To demand in accordance with Article 15 GDPR information about your personal data processed by us. You may demand, more particularly, information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if these have not been collected by us as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and possibly ask for meaningful information on the corresponding details;
- To demand in accordance with Article 16 GDPR without delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of personal data stored by us;
- To demand in accordance with Article 17 GDPR the erasure of personal data stored by us unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims;
- To demand in accordance with Article 18 GDPR the restriction of processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure and we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- To demand in accordance with Article 20 GDPR to obtain the personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or the transmission to another controller;
- To withdraw the consent given to us in accordance with Article 7 Para 3 GDPR at any time. The consequence is that we may not continue the data processing which was based on this consent in future and
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the registered office of our law firm.
7. RIGHT TO OBJECT
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Article 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data at any time if there are grounds which relate to your particular situation or if you object to direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without referring to a specific situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection or withdrawal you only have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. DATA SECURITY
During your visit to our website we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the respectively highest encryption level which is supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support any 256-bit encryption, we use the 128 bit v.3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form or not can be seen from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Moreover, we use adequate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or full loss, destruction or against the unauthorised access of third parties. Our security measures are improved on an ongoing basis in accordance with the technological development.
9. UPDATES AND AMENDMENTS OF THIS DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Data Privacy Statement is currently valid and has the status of May 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers relating to it or due to amended statutory and / or regulatory conditions imposed on our website, it can become necessary to amend this Data Privacy Statement. The most recent Data Privacy Statement may be called up by you and printed at any time on the website under http://en.snb-law.de/data-privacy.html.